Wednesday, May 20, 2009

finally...

This week Peter finally started calling me Mama.

Prior to now, he has called me Dada, Aaagh, and Uh, but this week, at long last, I have become "Mama".

I can't help but wonder, if the arrival of a new baby made him realize he better step up his game.  

Maybe a little sibling rivalry isn't such a bad thing.

3 comments:

  1. Your little family just keeps getting more and more adorable! Congrats, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet!

    (And you guys, I was cracking up about Andrew's typo. I knew what he meant, but Mike and I still made some good jokes about it. "What, this one still doesn't qualify as cute in your book Andrew? And you just had to let us know?" Anyway, hope things are going well with your new one. You guys blow my mind with your FIVE kids and your happiness. I want to be you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? Henry will be just fine! Hunter was the SAME way!
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete