The other day Abby came home from school and was telling me about her day. She said, "So, today during lunch, an older man was talking to me." (At this point I was a little nervous hearing my sweet daughter talk about some older man at school.)
She then finished her sentence. "He was like in fourth grade or something."
WHEW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't stop laughing about this post...what a relief!
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteI read your entry from August 1st and I wanted to know more about the surgery. My little 5 month old, Benjamin, has the same thing and we have an appointment for a consultation up at Primary Childrens. He will have to have surgery and I was wondering if you could help me understand in more detail what you had to go through. I just wanted to know what to expect and how you did as a mom! I'm a little scared to see my baby like this and I guess I need some comfort as well! Can you please email me at:
bethany at troiless dot com (I wrote it out like that because I don't want to get tons of email spam!)
and let me know? I would really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Troy and Bethany Anderson from Provo