Life is good. Very good.
School seems like a distant memory - even though it was only a few days ago that we said good-bye to all the wonderful teachers.
Closing flag ceremony with the whole school.
Isaac with his awesome Spanish teacher.
(Isaac had a great last day of school, as evidenced by the chocolate all over his face
and the wad of gum in his cheek.)
And with his amazing English teacher.
(The kids all love her so much. They all tell me that she smells SO good!)
Abby with her Spanish teacher who taught Abby so much this year.
And with her English teacher who loves books and art as much as Abby does.
The kids had a great year - even though it went by WAY too quickly. We feel so lucky to have such a great school and have so many fabulous teachers.
But now, we're going to kick back, relax and soak up every minute we can of summer. HOORAY!


1. hip hip hooray!
ReplyDelete2. I love the rites of summer...{sigh}
and 3. that baby is too teensy to be one! has it been that long already? what a beauty.
awww I am so jealous! We have one more week!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHey, I just saw a pic of you on the Mind Organization for Moms website! (I'm not a member, I just followed a friend's link.) Do you use that website?
ReplyDelete